What is GDPR?
The European Union's new privacy law, GDPR came into effect on May 25th 2018
GDPR is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for EU residents.
Please see our Privacy Statement for detailed information on how we manage, process and store your data.
- When you make a booking enquiry we request your consent to use the information you provide.
- We only use this information to service your enquiries and bookings.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, and request that we erase the information we hold about you.
- We will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications from us.
- We do not share or sell your information to third parties.